Green Reiki Circle Tonight Wednesday August 28, 2013 from 7-10pm at the yurt.
Reiki Level One – Saturday, September 14th, 2013
Reiki Level Two – Sunday September 15th, 2013
Reiki Master Training – Saturday/Sunday Nov. 16th and 17th
Reiki Refresher Courses available for all levels of Reiki training, see description and prices below.
Smoochy’s Favorite Color
When Smoochy goes people watching, which for him is very much like bird watching or treasure hunting is for humans, he beholds his landscape, seeking that which sparkles most beautifully. Watching the world is like a concert of color for those who look with their heart… and Smoochy finds it thrilling to see all the different ways in which love shines. Here are a few favorite colors from Smoochy’s rainbow.
- Angel White, that golden white glow seen through closed eyes when within the presence of the Angelic Realms.
- Ultra Violet, the quasi-invisible brilliance that glows around living things, especially flowers, mountains and happy people.
- Darkness aka Black, the complete absence of visual stimulus, the dark is restful for tired eyes and emotions. Smoochy welcomes the rejuvenating abyss of silent color.
- Pink, soft, sweet and squishy to roaring outrageous magenta, pink is a power onto its own.
- Opalescence is a dance of color both distinct and inseparable, a kaleidoscope of riotous mosaic harmony like the aurora borealis.
- Shiny – although shiny is not a color, it is the one Smoochy likes best.
Reiki Refresher Courses
Channeling Reiki energy is intuitively simple; capturing the details and subtle nuances of the Art of Reiki can be far more complex. Are you a student of Reiki who seeks deeper knowledge about the topic of energy healing?
Sign up for Reiki I, Reiki II and Reiki master training as a Reiki Refresher Course and receive a stronger orientation and re-introduction to the practice of Reiki. Meet fresh Reiki enthusiasts, stimulate your motivation, and experience the sacred ceremony of Reiki attunement on a new deeper level.
Sit in on a daylong retreat into healing, storytelling and hands on instruction with new Reiki students for as little as $50 (returning Circle Green students $50, all other lineages $75 per class). To renew your mastery of this gentle meditative practice, contact Circle Green Healing Arts today.
More class details….
Reiki Level One – September 14th
Tuition $150, class hours 12-5pm No prerequisite
Reiki Level Two – September 15th
Tuition $250, class hours 12-5pm (Reiki I & II $350) Open to all Reiki level one initiates.
Reiki Master Training Weekend – Saturday/Sunday Nov. 16th and 17th
Tuition $600, class hours 12-5pm prerequisite: six months of Reiki II experience, plus 2 elective natural healing arts workshops, equivalent training considered)