Register for events and pay for classes online.
It only takes three people to schedule a private class.
Tell us the Reiki Energy Classes and Healing Arts Workshops that interest you most. All it takes is you and two new stand-by friends to schedule a private class with Circle Green Healing Arts.
Circle Green Class Registration and Tuition Policies
- Online registration: the payment link above will take to PayPal’s secure online payment site where you can complete your registration with your payment. You do not need a PayPal account to use the payment gateway. You may use any major credit card.
- In-person registration: Often times there is a meet-and-greet meeting between class instructor and students before the class begins. Tuition deposits and payments may be made at this time. Payment methods include cash, checks, money orders and credit cards.
- Class registration by post: Registration and class assignment may be secured by mail via the United States Postal System. Personal checks and money orders are accepted in advance of the class and must clear the bank before the event. Returned checks carry a $50 fee. Be sure to include the name and date of the class, your full name, your phone number and address with the class deposit.
- Special arrangements: Individual arrangements can be made for students who prefer to pay tuition at the time of class and/or has any other special needs. Contact your instructor further instructions regarding special arrangements.
- Class cancelation: In the event of inclement weather, cancellation or the rescheduling of a class or workshop by Circle Green, prepaid tuition and class deposits will be fully refunded within 90 days or transferred by request to the next available class date.
- Tuition transfer: In some cases, tuition payment and class placement may be transferred to an alternate class, workshop or individual. Any remainder of tuition for the alternate class or workshop must be paid upon registration and is nonrefundable.
- Refunds: Unless otherwise stated, class deposits and pre-paid tuition are non refundable. If you have registered for a class or program and cannot attend, please contact your instructor immediately.