Learn the business of doing what you love.
The Green Business Basics Course is geared to natural healing arts enthusiasts of all experience levels who want to create lasting, financial freedom with a minimum of time and investment.
In as little as 1-month you can have
CLASS STARTS TUESDAY JUNE 2ND
Limited to 10 participants.
Register now for this live online zoom course
Green Business Basics Course 2020
Green Business Basics Overview
Grow a thriving independent wellness practice no matter what your modality with Green Business Basics. Find out about professional membership and insurance options. Become familiar with tax and license requirements for Reiki professionals in Washington State. Learn the importance of having a business card, how to stay afloat on a shoe string budget and wise consumer choices and resources that will help keep the planet as healthy as your clients.
WEEK 1: Who, What, Where, & How Of Your Dream Job
· Who are you, what do you love to do,
· Where would you like to spend your days and store your things
· Which skills do you have, which new ones do you need
· How does it all connect and how do you measure achievement
WEEK 2: Defining the Product
· what are you selling? who are your customers?
· Physical and digital products: handmade & wholesale
· Services, in-person, by phone, and online
· Events, virtual and in-person gatherings
· Classes, courses, and certificates online & in-person
· Copyright overview for using art and information
· Safety assessment and product insurance considerations
· How to sell your concept and recognize your industry and niche market
WEEK 3: Basic Business Model for Success
· Defining your budget and income expectations
· Drawing out the plan, defining steps to realize your business goal
· Choose a business structure understand state and local tax basics
· Name it and claim it, building a business presence online and in the community
WEEK 4: Promoting a Healthy Healing Practice
· Where to sell your skills and products online and in the local community
· Free and paid promotion advertising campaigns
· Image requirements for logos, business cards, flyers, and banners
· Associations, referrals, word-of-mouth (such a quaint colloquial phrase)
WEEK 5: Ethics of a Effective Independent Business
· Observe the code of ethics of personal and professional interaction
· Understand the importance of providing a code of ethics to the client
· Examine the roles of power in energetic and business relationships
· Creating balance & boundaries between personal and professional life
Tuesday Evenings in June from 6:30 – 8:00pm
June 2- June 30, 2020
Limited to 10 participants