Register for events and pay for classes online.
Not seeing The Class or event you want on our calendar?
Circle Green Class Registration and Tuition Policies
- Online registration: We’ve listed classes, registration deposits, and tuition fees as products on our website so that you may register online. Your purchase holds a place for you in the upcoming program, class or event of your choice.
- In-person registration: Often times there is a meet-and-greet meeting between class instructor and students before the class begins. Tuition deposits may be made in person at this time. Payment methods include cash, checks, and credit cards. (Returned checks carry a $50 fee.)
- Class cancelation: In the event of inclement weather, cancellation or the rescheduling of a class or workshop by Circle Green, prepaid tuition and class deposits will be fully refunded within 90 days of canceled event, or transferred by request to the next available class date.
- Tuition transfer: In some cases, tuition payment and class placement may be transferred to an alternate class, workshop or individual. Any remainder of tuition for the alternate class or workshop must be paid upon registration and is nonrefundable.
- Refunds: Unless otherwise stated, class deposits and pre-paid tuition are nonrefundable. If you have registered for a class or program and cannot attend, please contact your instructor immediately.
- Special arrangements: Individual arrangements can be made for students who prefer to pay tuition at the time of class and/or has any other special needs. Contact your instructor further instructions regarding special arrangements.
Participation in all Circle Green healing arts classes, workshops, memberships and Reiki apprenticeships is open to Reiki practitioners of all Reiki linages.
Students, clients, and visitors are welcomed with respect at Circle Green healing arts regardless of your age, ability, creed, color, gender, orientation or national origin.
Expect respect and be ready to give it.